People get upset when they can't violate your boundaries.
miku : 2023/01/14(Sat) 08:16 ID : 1872dfdc
 Re: People get upset when they can't violate your boundaries. : miku : 2023/01/14(Sat) 08:17 ID : 1872dfdc
And my "question" to ChatGPT ; ): Act as a color stylist. Tell me different sorts of color match pairs that would be most appealing for a woman in a romantic visual novel game. Add after every listed color a hexadecimal color code in parenthesis.
1. Soft pink and light blue (FFCOCB and 87CEEB)
2. Rose gold and navy blue (B76E79 and 000080)
3. Lavender and deep red (E6E6FA and 8B0000)
4. Coral and forest green (FF7F50 and 228822)
5. Powder blue and maroon (BOE0E6 and 800000)
6. Light peach and mint green (FFE5B4 and 98FF98)
7. Sky blue and burgundy (87CEEB and 800020)
8. Pale yellow and plum purple (FFFFEO and DDAODD)
9. Mint green and dark teal (98FF98 and 008080)
10. Blush pink and olive green (FFA07A and 808000)
 Re: People get upset when they can't violate your boundaries. : Panteshu : 2023/01/15(Sun) 09:25 ID : 156a1708
its looks so beautiful, its amaze me!!
 Re: People get upset when they can't violate your boundaries. : miku : 2023/01/18(Wed) 05:20 ID : 1872dfdc
Thanks! My goal is to get that hair style right, you know, vintage but fresh : D
 Re: People get upset when they can't violate your boundaries. : anonymous : 2023/02/14(Tue) 21:36 ID : d12b66bb
I learned that you could put the hexadecimal color code in the ChickenPaint by double-clicking the color bar.